Monday, November 15, 2010

they don't make them like they used to...


Or do they?  I'm referring to user manuals.  Yesterday I scored a Canon AE-1 film camera from a garage sale in perfect condition.  One quick google search for "Canon AE-1 user manual" was all it took to find the original user manual available online.  Check out these gems below.  I love the all hand drawn graphics.  






And here's the camera I scored.  Can you believe I got this camera + a rad camera bag (see below) + 4 lenses, one being a prism lens + various filters + cleaning supplies all for 10 dollars!!  



I am so excited to develop the first roll and see how this baby works.  I got really lazy with the convenience of my iphone and my digital camera - and now I'm totally ready to dive back into film. 

No comments: