Wednesday, November 17, 2010

O + J

Surely by now, you might be aware of the fact that I have the world's cutest nephews.  Last month I spent a week hanging out with them in Minneapolis.  It's always so amazing to cash in on spending major time with my big-sister, Lana.  It's difficult living so far from her... you'd think we'd be used to it by now, it's been too many years to count since she went off to college and we haven't really shared a city since.  Zeina and I have always been lucky to be in close proximity - which is amazing... but in my fantasy world the 3 of us would share a city, sister-drama-free! haha.
Anyways... check out these faces!






  I definitely feel like the crazy aunt who is always busting out pictures and showing people, who may or may not be interested.  But they are so damn cute, how could you not be?  Oh dang, I am that aunt.  Oh well... want more?  I'm sure you do... more here ♥

miss you lanaloo.  see you in 1 month! xo

1 comment:

Lana said...

MIss you too, Sarsoor. I, too, dream of the three of us living (drama free) in the same city.