Thursday, July 29, 2010

girls' weekend

photo snagged from Indian Springs' website

I have spent the past few days trying to recover from such a fabulous weekend.  Two of my nearest and dearest friends came to visit.  H from Seattle, and Chesen from New York City.  When we are in the company of each other the last thing we want to do is sleep.  Needless to say, I still feel like I am trying to recover from the weekend.  Unfortunately,  I have zero photos to share, as my cell phone went missing (stolen) sometime on Saturday evening, and along with many many things, my phone was also my camera.

We spent Sunday in Calistoga girling out, getting mud-baths and lounging at the pool at Indian Springs, lunching, chatting, and wine tasting, all the while laughing non-stop.  The mud-baths were amazing, and the place was really nice.  There was some minor annoying service from the front desk, but based on yelp reviews we knew this was to be expected.  Other than that the rest of the staff was really helpful and sweet.

It was a perfect weekend (minus the missing cellphone) and I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends.

Things have resumed back to normal.  My house feels incredibly quiet.  Back to work.

No comments: