Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a big sur hangover

Hello friends!  I still feel like I am in a bit of a haze from last week's trip.  I feel seriously over-relaxed and as though I have returned to the daily grind with some sort of stress repellent. Nothing is stressing me out, nothing is getting in my way!  Everything seems wonderful.  I hope I can maintain this easygoing, not going to let anything bother me attitude throughout the rest of the Summer!  Maybe Big Sur is a drug, in which I case, I will be your pusher...

I have uploaded my pictures from our incredible Big Sur adventure here!  The pictures include one night in San Francisco followed by 3 nights in Big Sur.  Below are some highlights from the trip...

TreeBones


Our yurt from a distance



Eli on our personal deck



View inside the yurt



Julia Pfeiffer Beach









McWay Falls



Andrew Molera Beach





Post proposal dinner at Nepenthe



P.S. we got hit by a hit and run driver on highway 80 during our first hour of this trip!  One of the scariest things I have ever experienced.  I am still in awe trying to understand how a human can hit someone on the highway going 70 MPH and NOT STOP?!?!?!?!  UGH.  Thank goodness no one was hurt - but what a pain.  At least we did not let it get in the way of our awesome Big Sur vacation!

We had to duct tape the passenger side mirror back on post accident.  Here's a visual:


No comments: