Monday, July 20, 2009

oh july!

So, it has been a bit of a slow start here at 34H, but I have a feeling that will change soon!  Personally, I have been feeling really inspired lately and finally feel like perhaps life is slowing down a bit, and I can refocus some attention here.  So far the month of July has been jam packed with awesome summery fun.  Lana, Scott and Omar visiting from Minneapolis, which included lots of pool time, a trip to the Academy of Science building in San Francisco, BBQs, and overall entertainment provided by little O.  A perfect family beach trip to Santa Cruz where we lodged literally a block away from the crashing waves.  Amazing family meals on the deck, a constant flow of mimosas, pictionary, scrabble, and a little bit of hide and seek.  Here's a little collage...



I am totally loving all those blues.  Here's more... photo album.

The Saturday after our Santa Cruz trip was the reception for the Portrait Show.  It was a great turnout and the pieces were really fantastic.  Lana accompanied me to the reception, which was really great because she got to meet some of my dear friends (who hear about her ALL the time). Zeina was in Boston at that point for a wedding, but will have to come check it out next time she is in town!  I have a few favorites from the show that I will post about as soon as I make it back over to Bows & Arrows with my camera.  In the meantime, Olivia blogged about it here: Bows & Arrows .

ok, more soon.   
love.s

No comments: