Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LAX > SMF > PHX


After spending 3 full days with 7 ladies romping around LA, sharing a hotel room with 3, and not having many moments to myself, I am now in Phoenix for work, entirely alone in a hotel room.  I was truly dreading this trip, but as it turns out, I am really enjoying this bit of solitude.  Eating healthy, using the hotel gym, getting loads of work done.  And as hard as it is to be separated from Eli for close to a week, I also kind of love it.  These little breaks keep us going strong... when we are apart texts are always flirtier, phone calls sweeter, and I even wrote him a handwritten (love) letter tonight.  Barf.  I know.  But I read somewhere that love letters are a good excercise for those who are composing their own vows.  Anyways... !

Here's a couple funny clips of Zach Galifianakis and Snooki on Jimmy Kimmel.  They were both guests on the same night, and both clips are so funny - but Galifianakis in particular is HILARIOUS.  I love that he calls Snooki Snorkey.   And I love that he asks her if she knows what NASA means after she defines GTL... Oh Snooks...


No comments: